Do you have a Mac and would like to know if there is any software that is able to perform the same operations as the programs that I have listed in the previous lines? In that case, you will find Auto Clicker very useful, a shareware application for macOS that you can try for free on all Macs equipped with macOS 10.8 and later.
Simple, Easy and Free to try Mouse Automation Utility for Mac to automate Left or Right Mouse Button Clicking. The Auto Clicker provides multiple ways to Start and Stop the Auto Clicking of Mouse Cursor. Depending on your convenience and usage you can use any of the available options to Start and Stop the Clicking of this Auto Clicker for Mac.
Download Auto Clicker for Mac
Download Auto Clicker on Mac running version 10.5 or later Apple Operating System running on Intel 64 bit Machines. This Mouse Automation Utility is provided on a try before buy basis or in other words, is a shareware application. You do not need to pay anything to download and try out this Mouse Automation Utility.
In case you would like to see installation procedure and all the features of this Mac Auto Clicker, then do Watch the Video Tutorial of the Software which displays how to download, install and use this Mouse Click Automation Utility. The Video Tutorial described in the last sentence was captured on Mountain Lion (Mac Version 10.8). On other Mac versions including 10.14 (macOS 10.14 Mojave), 10.13 (macOS High Sierra), 10.12 (macOS Sierra), 10.10 (OS X Yosemite), 10.9 (OS X Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6 and 10.5, the installation procedure of Mac Auto Clicker is almost the same.
Mac OS X 10.8 Instructions to Download & Install Mac Auto Clicker
- Download and Save the Auto Clicker by MurGaa.com File to Downloads or to Some Other Folder.
- Open Downloads Folder in Finder or other Location where you have Downloaded the MurGaa Auto Clicker Setup File.
- Right, Click on Downloaded Auto Clicker Setup and from the Menu, Click on Open.
- From the Message Box which appears asking whether to Open the Application, Click on Open and Continue the Installation.
Steps to Automate Mouse/Keyboard Clicks using MAC Auto Clicker
- Click to Download AutoClicker for MAC. Once the download is complete, open the Mac Downloads folder and then drag the program icon to the Applications folder. Then right-click on the software icon and press twice on Open to start it and “override” the restrictions applied by Apple against programs from non-certified developers (an operation necessary only at the first start).
- In the window that opens, press the Accept button, to accept the conditions of use of the program, then click on the Check permission button and grant Auto Clicker the necessary permissions to work correctly by following the instructions that are provided on the screen (in essence, you will need to grant the application access to Accessibility features from System Preferences ).
- At this point, you can set the automatic actions to be performed by the mouse by changing the parameters you see in the main Auto Clicker window. For example, to choose the buttons through which to activate/stop automatic clicks, press the Click to record shortcut button located inside the Clicker 1 for Mouse Action box and type on the keyboard the keys with which to start the automatic action (e.g. . ⌘F ). To choose the maximum number of clicks to perform, however, fill in the text field located next to the wording Maximum Number of Clicks (if set as a zero value, the clicks will be repeated indefinitely, until you press the Stop button ).